🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Disgusted

Options
memeforthree
memeforthree Posts: 2 Newbie
I’m very disgusted at this game, been playing for month and never received bonus videos and my boyfriend has only played couple of month and continues to set free videos! Don’t seem everyone is treated equally! Delete ing this game

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @memeforthree and welcome to the community.  I am sorry you are so upset with the game.  I have been playing for about 6 months and have never received the videos (with any of my King games) that will give you a bonus if you watch them.  But I have still enjoyed playing my games without it.  Everyone doesn't always have access to the same things.  Sometimes it depends on what platform you are playing - for example Samsung Galaxy players have access to a special Yeti costume no one else has.  
    Anyway - I'm sorry to hear you are deleting the game.  There are many other fun King games out there and hopefully you will (or are already enjoying) playing them.  Maybe you will give Candy Crush Friends another try - I've really enjoyed it even without the videos.
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options
    Hi @memeforthree. I also do not get any videos on my Friends game and have never gotten them. I didn't even know it was a thing until I saw it on here. It surprised and frustrated me too, although to.be honest, I hate ads and these games being ad free is one huge selling point for me. I would still want boosters, yes. But I would be gritting my teeth through them, and the game would probably be less enjoyable in that sense.

I have been playing this game almost a year now. I sometimes wish new features got offered first to more veteran players but it doesn't work that way. 

Anyways...the reason I am writing is to let you know there are plenty of players here who also don't have the videos. We are moving along. I am sure that if this "test feature" turns out to have a significant impact on game play, there will be a more uniform policy regarding the videos. At least I hope. 🙏  

I don't work for King. But if you delete the game and decide to come back later, whatever boosters you do have now will be lost. Stop playing if you want. Don't delete the game. See how it goes down the road. Just a suggestion from another player who lost a lot of boosters for Candy Crush Soda and Candy Crush Saga because I uninstalled the games at one point. 🙂

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options
    Same i don't get videos and I've been playing for a year or so. But that doesn't bother me due to the fact that I enjoy this game so much. Deleting it would be a crime lol. Sorry you feel that way, i hope you keep crushing though! =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?