🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Olivia?

Options
Wonka291
Wonka291 Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello guys,

I had a glitch where I completed the necessary amount of stars to obtain Olivia (the octopus). When I closed my app, however, it loaded up as if the challenge never happened, and was not continuing to happen (even though there were a few days left to do so). What's up with that?

I had a similar issue with the Bubblegum Troll (I won him, and lost him on relaunch), but fortunately another event came along a month or so later, and that glitch never happened, and I re-won the Troll.

Not so much luck with Olivia, though. I'm pretty bummed - wasted a LOT of power-up items trying to get her.

Cheers, guys! :)

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Wonka291 and welcome to the Community.  I'm sorry you seem to keep having these problems with the special events and I'm very sorry you never got Olivia.  She is a wonderful friend and very helpful collecting her fellow octopuses!  Next time - can you please take a screenshot before you close your app showing you have enough stars (just in case).  That way, if it happens again - you can post the screenshot and we might be able to add the friend you earned to your collection.

Glad you are enjoying the game and I hope it doesn't happen again.
    Cheers - 😊🐨

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?