🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

All levels lost after accepting new terms and conditions

elluljake
elluljake Posts: 1 Newbie
I accepted new terms and conditions and now it’s making me start from level 1 again 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @elluljake
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Friends Saga forum.🤗

First of all, don't panic.  Provided you've been saving your progress, you can recover it again.  So the first step is to identify how you saved your progress before.

If you used a King profile, go to the settings menu and tap the orange King icon, then just submit the email address and password you saved when you set up your King profile.  Once done, you should find your progress returns. If you'd like more guidance on how to create a King profile, a separate article about 'What is a King account and how do I create one?' can be found in this Help Center.

If you linked your game to Facebook, you'll just need to reconnect your game to the same Facebook profile using the blue Facebook 'connect' button. Important note: if you share your device, or have more than one Facebook profile, you'll need to make sure the active Facebook account on your device is the one you saved the progress to in the first place.

If you share your device and you're unsure of the Facebook profile you're logged in as, go to the settings menu and choose the option to log out of Facebook. Once this is done, check the active Facebook profile on your mobile and make sure it's the right one. Then go back to the game and connect to Facebook again.

If you didn't save your progress with Facebook or King, you won't be able to recover lost progress as it was never synchronized. Don't worry though, just create a King profile or connect to a Facebook profile and then get in touch to let us know. We'll do our best to get you back to the level you'd reached before you lost your progress!

• dillow92
    dillow92 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I have internet on my phone but the king games like candy crush friends and candy crush soda and candy crush saga say i dont have internet to the games so i delete candy crush friends to see if that would help but it didnt i try to connect  to facebook but it says connection failed i lost all my progress it started me back to level 1 i was like on 300 and something please help why dont i have internet on my games 
  • slowcow
    slowcow Posts: 3 Newbie

i like the game cos i like puzzles but am being frustrated with all tacken from me every time i accept new terms and conditions,it has now happened 5 times,i also wish to be my original icon,WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO PEOPLE,TIZ NOT FAIR PLAY TO THE PLAYERS

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5

Hi there @slowcow! 👋

I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your game.

• Could you please tell us what device you are using to play the game & whether you are playing with a Facebook account or a King account?
    • I understand from your message that you seem to be losing your saved rewards when you accept the new Terms & Conditions. Are you logging out of your game repeatedly? Terms & Conditions only show up when you log in. ◽️ Also, have you happened to uninstall the app? ---> If you have, please bear in mind that uninstalling your app might actually be the reason why you lose your boosters.

Do give us some feedback on these things for we might be able to help you further.

🍭 Tagging our CCFS Mod ---> @gr33n3y3z

• slowcow
    slowcow Posts: 3 Newbie

gday danitheog,i use my computer to play,the game was on it when i bought it 8 yrs ago{brand new from the shop} but i did not start playing till a year and a half ago,i did click on save to facebook about a year ago,i close the game only when i have no lives left,i have never uninstalled the game.In my reconence adding up the levels that that were tacken and made to start again{as now},it adds up to at least 7500 if not more,my gold bars,boosters as now always disapear,i have paid and i seem to be ripped off,tell me is it all to take peoples $ or is it a game for them to enjoy?

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5

I understand your frustration @slowcow so let's see if we can help you.

• Have you contacted Player Support through your game? If you haven't, take a minute or two to reach out to them as they will most likely be able to help you.
    • Also, I'm tagging CCFS Mod @gr33n3y3z so she can perhaps pass this on to a CM who might have more info on how to solve these kind of issues with the game.

In the meantime, don't get discourage, I'm sure you'll al find a fix, and stick around the Community. Here's some useful info to help get you started & so you can enjoy the Community.

🍭 Visit the CCFS area of the Community ---> Here

🍭 Win some Gold Bars for your Game ---> Here

🍭 Have fun with other CCFS Players ---> Here

• Want to know more about the Community? ---> Go here

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited June 2021

Hello @slowcow ,and warm welcome to the community 🍭.

I'll go ahead and pass this own to our lovely CM @Lola_Pop. I will keep you updated on any known issues regarding this and hopefully we can resolve this for you. Keep in touch.

As always thanks for the tag @DaniTheOG 🍭

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager
    edited June 2021

Hello @slowcow !

I see you've been in good hands with @DaniTheOG and @gr33n3y3z taking care of you. 😊

I'll be glad to investigate this. I understand you're back on level 1, and have lost your Gold Bars and Boosters?

It looks like you're not connected to the correct account in that case. Do you see your Facebook avatar in the game?

Can you please let me know the game version your using?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?