🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why did I not receive a life for watching a video?

Options
tnab
tnab Posts: 31 Level 2
Hi, I was just offered the opportunity to watch a video for a life, but after Candy Crush Friends rebooted and I didn't get the free life.

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @tnab - welcome to our friendly community. The video booster ads have to be completed to be received. If your game froze or didn’t complete the required amount of time for viewing then unfortunately the life would not have been added.

Please note if you have this feature I believe it will work upto 4 or 5 times per 24 hr period.

Hope this helps 🙏🏻
  • tnab
    Options
    Hi @Foley1362, thank you for your reply. My game didn't freeze and I waited the necessary time to watch the ad, so its some other reason I didn't get the life. As I mentioned before, Candy Crush Friends seemed to reboot immediately after watching the ad, at the point when it would normally award the booster. Thanks.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi again @tnab - so sorry to hear that. Please make sure you regularly clear your cache and cookies every couple of days and have at least 2MB of free space on your device to try and help mitigate that type of error going forward 🙏🏻
  • AnnaMariaVivaldi
    AnnaMariaVivaldi Posts: 100 Level 3
    edited November 2019
    Options
    tnab said:
    Hi, I was just offered the opportunity to watch a video for a life, but after Candy Crush Friends rebooted and I didn't get the free life.
    have you resolve... what device you have?
    this games it's simply unplayable on some devices.... development can only help whit general repky.... totally unhelpful.
  • tnab
    Options
    Hi @AnnaMariaVivaldi, no resolution. I use a Kindle Fire. I am now experiencing total crash and exit during play too... no fun
  • AnnaMariaVivaldi
    AnnaMariaVivaldi Posts: 100 Level 3
    edited November 2019
    Options

tnab said:
    Hi @AnnaMariaVivaldi, no resolution. I use a Kindle Fire. I am now experiencing total crash and exit during play too... no fun
    i thinks it's obviously. the developer try to maintain the compatibility of this games for all devices also if it's very old like my case.
    i have already says? i use a Mediacom m-sp10mxb..... old tablet but all other games by king it's completely playable.
    this is totally unplayable... simply the most unstable games ever seen over play store.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?