👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Navigate between Pages

Options
2»

Comments

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @caambuj & @PummyRaj Apparently the Community navigation is different based on the web browser. When I use Chrome on my Android phone, the page navigation buttons appear the way in Caambuj's screen capture. 
    One easy hack for jumping to the desired page is to manually modified the URL by replacing the page number at the end of the URL. It will take you to whatever page you want to go to:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/256576/alphabet-game/p1
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,937 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello @caambuj and @flew66

I finally found the answer for your question, Ambuj 👍 :D 

When you are on your phone, you have to open the "Alphabet Game" thread in "Landscape" mode!  Then, you will be able to see the first page of that discussion and check the T & C of that thread like you wanted to 😀

Here is a screenshot from my phone in Landscape mode... 

P.S:  Also tagging @ambuj61 if your other profile is still having Log-in issues!!
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @PummyRaj
    How you know everything!🤔. You have solution for all the problame. Infact I forgot my ques and only seeing your efforts.
    I asked a sily ques and you try to solve it like its a do or die situation. You are awesom😘.

Hi @flew66
    You are right. I am using crome in my mob and thanx a lot for providing great solution. I never talked to you before but in my subconscious mind I reckoned you as a thorough gentleman😊.
    You are very soft spoken and any1 feel comfortable to ask any hdlp from you.

Hats off to both of you guys🤗.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?