❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Navigate between Pages

caambujcaambuj Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 14 in News & General Discussions
In some games/discussions there are lots of pages but terms & condition usually mentioned in page 1.
How can I reach to page 1 instantly?

Comments

• Mattia_Mattia_ Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    If I have understood well, you mean that in a discussion there are a lot of pages and you want to reach page 1. Is it right, @caambuj? 😎

In the bottom of the discussion, there are some buttons with the numbers of the pages (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.). If you click on "1", you can reach page 1.

I hope this can help you! 🍭

Mattia,
    Candy Crush Friends Saga Lover.

• caambujcaambuj Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Mattia_
    Thanx for your response.
    I know those buttons and their function. But my ques is as example, when I open Alphabet game page no. 616 appears out of 626 pages in the 1st instance. There is prev. button but this will take me to page no. 615. I want to reach page no. 1. 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,602 Superstar
    Hello @caambuj How are you doing?  Hope you are having fun on the Community 🤗

It is just like @Mattia_ said above... scroll down all the way in that specific "Discussion" thread you want to check --->  You will find the page numbers just above to the "Blank Comment" box in which we type our answer/comment --->  Click on Page 1 to find the "Terms & Conditions" =)

Keep having fun in your game and on the Community!  Have a wonderful day/evening! 

P.S:  Hope you both are participating in the contests that are going on!!  If not, keep an eye on this page  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/superstars-contests
    My co-superstars are holding contests for you guys to win boosters.  Soon, there will be a contests from me too.  Make sure to participate and win boosters 

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
    Hi @PummyRaj
    Nice to see you again😊.
    I am not a techno person so posting a sceenshot. Here I want to reach page no. 1.
    caambuj said:
    Hi @PummyRaj
    Nice to see you again😊.
    I am not a techno person so posting a sceenshot. Here I want to reach page no. 1.
    Hello again Ambuj 🤗 

That is a large discussion with lots of pages!!!  Let me check in that thread and get back to you :+1:  

Will it be possible for you to provide the URL link for that discussion?  If not, give me the heading/title of the thread and I will check on it!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful day/evening!

Hi @PummyRaj
    That was Alphabet game😊.
    Sorry if I am asking you foolish ques.
    caambuj said:
    Hi @PummyRaj
    That was Alphabet game😊.
    Sorry if I am asking you foolish ques.
    No problem dear Ambuj :) 

Let me check and get back to you (and there are no foolish questions.... we have to start somewhere to learn star)

Hello again @caambuj Hope you are having a sweet day/evening 🤩 (I have not forgotten about your question) 😃

I have checked both on PC and iPad and this is how I see the page “Alphabet game”

** I see both the first page AND the last page in the discussions!  It looks like you are on a mobile phone!  I have not checked on it... let me see that also and get back to you 👍

• flew66flew66 Posts: 1,897 Game Expert
    Hi @caambuj & @PummyRaj Apparently the Community navigation is different based on the web browser. When I use Chrome on my Android phone, the page navigation buttons appear the way in Caambuj's screen capture. 
    One easy hack for jumping to the desired page is to manually modified the URL by replacing the page number at the end of the URL. It will take you to whatever page you want to go to:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/256576/alphabet-game/p1
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
    edited November 18
    Hello @caambuj and @flew66

I finally found the answer for your question, Ambuj 👍 :D 

When you are on your phone, you have to open the "Alphabet Game" thread in "Landscape" mode!  Then, you will be able to see the first page of that discussion and check the T & C of that thread like you wanted to 😀

Here is a screenshot from my phone in Landscape mode... 

P.S:  Also tagging @ambuj61 if your other profile is still having Log-in issues!!

• flew66flew66 Posts: 1,897 Game Expert
    Good one @PummyRaj=)
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
    Hi @PummyRaj 
    How you know everything!🤔. You have solution for all the problame. Infact I forgot my ques and only seeing your efforts.
    I asked a sily ques and you try to solve it like its a do or die situation. You are awesom😘.

Hi @flew66
    You are right. I am using crome in my mob and thanx a lot for providing great solution. I never talked to you before but in my subconscious mind I reckoned you as a thorough gentleman😊.
    You are very soft spoken and any1 feel comfortable to ask any hdlp from you.

Hats off to both of you guys🤗.