❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Is there any way you can up the number of moves for level145?

frknellafrknella Posts: 1
So i have been playing candy crush friends saga... And i'm already at level145,but it's starting to get annoying because I've been trying to beat the level for a while now and it's always a fail, because the number of moves is quite impossible with the kind of obstacle it has to pass through. I'm trying so hard not to curse rn from frustration. I just find that level pretty stupid. 

Answers

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,536 Superstar
    Hello @frknella and welcome to our very friendly community!  I can certainly understand your frustration.  I have found Candy Crush Friends a bit more challenging than most of the other King games and have many times needed to wait until I had more lives just to pass a level.  But I have found that with patience and persistence you will be able to pass each level and sometimes I get lucky and seem to get on a winning streak where I can pass several levels at one time.  Then you get the awesome reward of watching your chosen friend do their happy dance when you succeed - which I really enjoy!
    So please be patient and don't give up -you will be able to move on.  Have fun collecting the various outfits for your friends and keep crushing!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!