❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

2nd Bubble Gum level froze up

marajaynemarajayne Posts: 21
My player ID is 1031784635.

My very second bubble gum level froze up and I had to cancel the level.  I still had all the power ups, the level started, and Misty fully powered up, got a fish and all the yellow candies turned orange.  I was trying to make my first move, which would've created an orange color blast but the game froze and wouldn't let me make a move.  I could poke Misty and make her respond, I could use lollipops, but I couldn't swap any candies.  I had to end the level, which of course made it go away.  
Prev1

Answers

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 8,944 Superstar
    Hi @marajayne - I’m very sorry to hear you had this issue with the game. Unfortunately it can freeze up from time to time if you don’t have enough space on your device. Please make sure to clear your cache and cookies regularly.  Have you been able to progress after this yet?

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❄️🎄⛄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic! ⛄️🎄❄️

☃️🎅 Help our Studio for a chance to
     WIN 10 Gold bars Here 🎅☃️

🎄 VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends Here 🎄
  • marajaynemarajayne Posts: 21
    It was not due to my device. The entire game wasn't frozen, I could have used a lollipop, and I was able to poke Misty and see her move.  I also didn't have to force stop the game.  I clicked settings and stopped it that way.

I used the word frozen because I couldn't move any pieces, however it was still showing me what move I should make.
  • KatKrazeeKatKrazee Posts: 4
    Same exact thing happened to me too
    Hi again @marajayne & @KatKrazee - okay sorry to here that. Can you please what type of device you play from and if you play via FB or King?

Google Pixel 3, I log on through Facebook.  I'm on level 1117, and never saw anything like it happen before.
    I'm on my Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine I'm at level 1815. It happened the last time they had this event too. I feel like I'm so far behind the other ppl in my "group" because of it!
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,170 Community Manager
    Hi @marajayne, @KatKrazee 🤗 

We're checking this with the Team - Did @Foley1362 advises work out for you? Our King Chewie can be a little cheeky and disappear at times, but I'm sure it's just a temporary thing. 

Please let us know how that goes! 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
    I think for me it skipped that level. When I got to the next one it was different 
    @KatKrazee - thank you for the feedback. Just to make sure you have cleared your cache and cookies and rebooted your device correct? Please let us know if this persists as it seems like it might have been a one time glitch on that level for some reason. So sorry for the inconvenience 🙏🏻

There's nothing to really clear up.  The game works fine, aside from forcing me to end the bubblegum level, which is considered a loss, and not being able to get the level rewards, or the team points. 

After I closed the level everything was fine, which tells me it wasn't my device. 
  • lulu13lulu13 Posts: 11
    Same thing happened to me today 4 times.
    There seam to be a few issues at the moment and I feel not much is being done to help us players.
    I agree that it has nothing to do with our devices.
    I love this game.
    PLEASE help 
    ID 10745556539
    Hi @lulu13, @marajayne & @KatKrazee - just to follow up in order to help diagnose the issue we need to confirm what type of platform you are playing from (PC or mobile - Android/IOS) and if you use King or FB to access the site. Also if you haven’t already provided your game ID please do so, and our player support team will be able to investigate further.

Lastly any screenshots you might be able to take when it occurs would help as well 🙏🏻

I play using IOS and I play on King. 
    Hop
    Thank you @lulu13 - you said it happened 4 times correct? Do you happen to have a screenshot of one of them you could share? If not can you take a screenshot of your teams progress and post it here using the Mountain 🏔 icon above?

Im very sorry to hear you’ve had this issue. Hopefully with the info everyone is providing the player support team will be able to diagnosis the issue 🙏🏻