👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Turkey Tiffi & Pilgrim Nutcracker

2»

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Oh my... I see it too @QueenMia.
    It appeared in my phone too now.
    And if I get it (cause it's my first Odus challenge that I play officially), if I complete 10 quests, I will get Pilgrim Nutcracker right?
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Yes, that's right, @Sofia1992🤗 Glad it appeared in your game! 

@wozziewoo, force close your game and restart, that might trigger it. Fingers crossed that the event shows up for you too! 
    Well done on completing all daily quests! That's impressive 🙌 As for Tiffi Turkey, I'm afraid she won't show up for this time around... but you never know in the future! 

I have added a little more info here
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    QueenMia said:
    Hey there guys, @Sofia1992.... Surprise! The event is starting Today! Simply make sure to update the game, refresh and you'll see the Quest popping up!

Just please note that, as usual, not all players will have access to the Quest. But don't be sad, it will come back at some point 😉 Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 Don't forget to have fun 🍒
    🥺😞 Not have
  • wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    I've done all that.  I've shut down & restarted, but, again, I'm playing on Windows 10.  I remember reading somewhere Odus Challenges aren't available on Windows 10.  It's really unfortunate that KING continues to do this & release exclusive content only available to certain people & using the same excuse as always & thinking it's ok, without providing alternatives for others.  I really miss the old early days of this game, when one was able to earn costumes & characters just by completing quests & opening boxes.  Being able to earn a few pieces of the various characters & watching the bar fill up as you moved along was fun 2 watch & allowed people to see their own progress.  Also, & perhaps most importantly, they were available & accessible to everyone who played the game &, as far as I'm aware, caused much fewer issues & problems for the regular users.

If KING continues to focus solely on these events & challenges & releases that are not available to everyone, then the same people will continue to miss out on things that interest them & draw them to the game.  My main enjoyment & what hooked me early on was collecting the different characters & costumes available as I progressed through the game.  If new ones are continued to be released in ways I don't have access to & I miss out on the aspect of the game I enjoy, then why would I continue to play.  This issue has been brought up multiple times before by many people & KING continues to ignore it & only offers the same lame excuse while also saying "stay tuned" & "more great things to come"  etc.  However, if these same people keep waiting & keep missing out on those same great things they are told to stay tuned for, then all it does is aggravate them further.  I don't understand why everything has gone so far in this direction & not offer a better mix or alternatives for the unique elements & new costumes they release.
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    I have the same problem, I lost the eagle odus and now I am losing this too ... I am very sad because I am a collector and I want to get everyone, every day I dedicate time to play, I am disappointed because I was looking forward to this event and now I can not have, please make the king of the team, put this character in a box to activate gather stars stop opening or select stages to get 🙏🥺🥺🥺
  • John_W
    John_W Posts: 163 Level 3
    So I guess I'm not the only 1 with this problem, I beat a map, thinking it should be enough to get the pilgrim but nope 🙁 I even updated it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?