Replying to you reply is impossible

Options
cheflidobug
cheflidobug Posts: 2 Newbie
I have a Facebook account which I logged out of and went back to game 1. I have a King account which is at the correct level but lost my friends and I compete daily with my sister who does not show up now. Cant someone help mw combine these twonaccounts please 

Answers

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options
    @Crazy Cat Lad is a superhero who has access to accounts
    he may need more info such as what kind of device(PC or mobile device) ... browsers used ... and so on

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,999 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @cheflidobug Hearty Welcome to the Alpha Betty section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with your accounts!!  I am thinking and also sure that syncing both your Facebook account and your King account will resolve this issue for you :+1: 

Please follow the steps suggested in provided link  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/248899/create-a-king-com-account-and-sync-it-with-your-facebook-game-instructions-for-pc

Please post back and let us know how it went OR if you need further assistance with this regards!  

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back :+1: 

Hope everything works out and you will be able to enjoy your game again!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend ahead!
  • cheflidobug
    cheflidobug Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    As none of these screens appear as stated nothing was fixed. I don’t get the sync screen, my settings icon is at the bottom left not top right, and this is why I have requested help over and over and keep getting the same response
    I have tried removing the game and reinstalling but it downloads from the cloud so I don’t think that helps. 
    I need more/better information on how to sync
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,999 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @cheflidobug Thank you for your reply!  

If you don't mind, I will ask few questions for my clarification...

1) You said "none of these screens appear as stated nothing was fixed" -- what do you mean by that?

2) Where did you try the steps for "Syncing your game"?  It was specifically mentioned to try on PC only.
    ** I could not find for Mobile devices and I am still trying to find them.

3) Reinstalling the game would not resolve this specific issue you are having and that step will remove all your boosters! 

4) Unfortunately, these 2 days being the weekend -- none of the Community In-charge team is around to look into it.  That was the reason, both @abe_coffee and I have chipped into help you out!  The link I gave above has worked for me and many other players to sync our accounts (I too logged into my gamed both through FB and Kingdom accounts)!  

Hope to hear from you again!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @cheflidobug!

To merge and sync a Facebook account with your King account, please follow these steps: 

-Log into your King account on King.com on a computer (do not work on mobile) 
    -Click on Settings
    -Choose Account
    -Type your password
    -Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
    -Click on the two arrows

Please note that you can only sync ONE King account with ONE Facebook account. This means that if your King account has been synced with another Facebook account at any point before or vice versa you cannot sync any further accounts to it.  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?