🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Only 24 moves on 1181

pndus
pndus Posts: 1 Newbie
why do I only have 24 moves on 1181.  Supposed to have to have more than that.  Getting very frustrated.  Phone crashed recently and had to get   A new one.  Had almost 3000 levels and lost them.  Worked back up to 1181 and now this..very discouraged.  Maybe only answer is to quit.  Very expensive.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    Hello @pndus Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! And so sorry to hear that you have played from the beginning again after getting a new phone!! 

Actually, it is not needed to play the past levels all over again, because there are some "player support articles" provided in this King Community, for our convenience.  And we can follow those steps to get back our lost progress!!  I am sure it must be a while ago this happened and hence, I don't think it will be possible to get that lost progress now!! 

With regards to 24 moves on level # 1181, the King Studio keeps making changes to improve the players experience or to give more challenges to the players!  Let me see if I can find any Videos to help you to win that level again! 

** If you need to post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

P.S:  As I have mentioned above, this section belongs to Candy Friends game and your question belongs to Candy Crush!  But, it is OK!  I will request the Community In-charge team to move your question to the original Candy Crush support category :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?