🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why won't my app let me watch the booster and 4 extra moves videos

Options
jessica1980
jessica1980 Posts: 2 Newbie
My app dose not offer these videos and I was wondering y. I am in compition with my boyfriend and have been stuck on the same level for a week now only because I can't get the extra moves video but he gets them😡

Answers

• ILAYARAJU341981
    ILAYARAJU341981 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am also have the same problem. I don't know how to solve this problem please help me if anyone know 
  • jessica1980
    jessica1980 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Its so aggravating
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @jessica1980 and @ILAYARAJU341981 Hearty Welcome to both of you to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Unfortunately, we - the players OR the Community team do not have any control over who gets what features in any of the King Games :( 

Only King decides which group of people gets what feature at what time and how long!  It is just like you said Jessica... out of 2 people in a home, only 1 will receive the special feature and other will not see any of them!!  I know how much frustrating and annoying it is!  But, unfortunately, you or I or the Community In-charge cannot change that!! 

All we have to from our end is to make sure that we have installed all the available updates and keep enough free space (minimum 2 GB is recommended) on our device memory!  Believe me, even having free space does makes a lot of difference too! 

Hope this made sense!  Hoping & wishing that we too will receive all those cool features soon to enjoy! 
  • Lindakt
    Lindakt Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I was getting these and for the past 2 days,  nothing!! It's very frustrating! I play every day,  many times a day and not getting this little bit help makes me want to quit.
  • crushlover
    crushlover Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same here..didn't happen until I updated. Level 1752 and this is a first.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?