🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Since the update the game glitches and disconnects

Options
csuper
csuper Posts: 1 Newbie
it’s frustrating to play when you’ve won it disconnects and didn’t register but took the hammer lollipop you used to win. Was this due to an update?

Answers

• Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hi @csuper and welcome to our sweet community! 🤩

I'm so sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I can imagine how frustrating this can be for you. 😞

There is a thread about these things, you can read it if you want and see if it can help you. I'll give you the link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177505/game-keeps-freezing-or-crashing-what-should-i-do#latest

I hope this will help you! 😉

Have a divine day! 🍭
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,155 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello @csuper Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Did you try the "Troubleshooting Steps" that was provided in the link given by my friend @Mattia_

** With regards to your question that if is an affect of the Update!!  It should not be... because, I have updated my game number of times in the past year and have never seen this!  But, I will find out from our Friends' Community Team :+1:  

Please post back how it went with the trouble-shooting steps, and if you need further assistance, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?