🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I played level 1331 and passed it. But it wont go to the next level

Options
sheripatton
sheripatton Posts: 5 Level 2
edited November 2019 in Support
Once again I played level 1331 and passed it. But it wont go to the next level. It says there are 42 octopuses to break but there are only 41 visible. After breaking the 41 the game freezes up. This has been going on for 2 weeks. I have asked for help numerous times but no one seems able to help me. The last time I asked for help, I was given 20 free gold bars. I don't want them, they don't help to pass the level. Can someone please help me? 

Answers

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options
    Hi @sheripatton

I'm sorry to hear that the level is still not working properly for you. I see that @PummyRaj helped you. Maybe she has some new ideas or can pick up where you left off. 

@PummyRaj, it looks like our friend is still dealing with the same issue from this discussion: 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/270951/i-have-passed-level-1331-6-times-and-it-wont-go-to-the-next-level

Thank you! 

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Sheripatton Welcome back to our friendly King Community :) 

I completely understand your frustration!!  Let me go to this to play again and see if I too get the same issue.  

Please give me to scroll down (about 500 levels) and play it again!  

Talk to you in few hours!  Have a great rest of the Sunday!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello dear @wafercookieflippers Happy Sunday to you :) 

Thank you very much for tagging me <3

Will you too be able to play the level and check if you too get this freezing issue?  
  • sheripatton
    sheripatton Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Actually she didn't help. Just sent me 20 free gold bars which isn't solving the issue. I had to work yesterday and wasn't able to respond to the email, so she just shut down the complaint. 

I have been asking for help for a couple of weeks now. I am a very loyal player that plays many games not only on my phone but on my computer also.

I would really appreciate if someone looked into this level and actually counted how many octopuses that are breakable and then how many the game is asking that you break. The numbers don't match up. It says that there are 42 octopuses but actually there are only 41, after breaking the 41 the game just freezes up.

Again, please help
  • wafercookieflippers
    Options
    I have had some "connection issues" getting into my game this week, but let me try and see what I can do to replay the level. 
  • wafercookieflippers
    Options
    @sheripatton I want to be sure that I can replicate it just as you have been playing it--which character are you using, if you don't mind? 
  • wafercookieflippers
    Options
    Hi @sheripatton!

Well I have good news! I think I have found the problem. Have you updated your game to the most recent version? You may have to pull down on your update list in the app store to trigger the update. If you are unsure if you have the most recent version, please let us know what device and operating systems you are using. 

It looks like the developers changed the number of octopuses required to 41. (See below). The game is likely freezing because it is a bug that has since been fixed by an update. 

Once you download the update, make sure you clear your cache and cookies, and restart your device. I also log out before restarting and then log in again once my phone is back on. 

I hope this fixes the issue! Please let us know. If not, we will continue to figure this out. Okay? 🙂

Thank you! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?