🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How to get expert badge?

RobinCorte
RobinCorte Posts: 2,266 Level 5
how do i get the game expert badges? i am top level in two games and never won this badge

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,322 Candy Moderator
    Hello @RobinCorte - The expert badge is not awarded just based upon someone being at the highest level in a particular game.  In fact you don't always have to be at the top level to be considered an 'expert'.  I think a lot is based upon your participation in that particular game community, assisting players, participating in various activities etc.  The CMs for each community are the 'experts' in determining what their criteria is for someone receiving the 'expert' badge. 

Also, now that there are appointed 'experts' in the various games, I'm not sure if they still plan to award 'expert' badges any more without the 'expert' designation.  I suggest you approach the CMs of the games where you are at the top and see what they say.
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,266 Level 5
    Hello @RobinCorte - The expert badge is not awarded just based upon someone being at the highest level in a particular game.  In fact you don't always have to be at the top level to be considered an 'expert'.  I think a lot is based upon your participation in that particular game community, assisting players, participating in various activities etc.  The CMs for each community are the 'experts' in determining what their criteria is for someone receiving the 'expert' badge. 

Also, now that there are appointed 'experts' in the various games, I'm not sure if they still plan to award 'expert' badges any more without the 'expert' designation.  I suggest you approach the CMs of the games where you are at the top and see what they say.
    Thanks 😉
  • Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    edited November 2019
    Hi @RobinCorte! 😎

I don't know, I'd like to have it too, but I don't own it at the moment. I always try to help as many players as I can in the community, I usually participate in every contest and I've been playing CCFS since the day of the release. 
    I love this game, it's my favourite one and I hope that I'll be picked one day! 🤞🏻

Listen to @bearwithme, it's better 😂

Have a nice day 🍭
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5

Absolutely correct! Three of us were invited to be Game Experts for CCFS recently. I am sure there will be more in the future. Just continue to actively participate in the community and help others as you have already been doing. Cheers!
  • Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    Absolutely correct! Three of us were invited to be Game Experts for CCFS recently. I am sure there will be more in the future. Just continue to actively participate in the community and help others as you have already been doing. Cheers!
    @flew66 I hope this for me too! B)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?