🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My days played reset to 1 when I’m actually at 35 or 36. How do I get this fixed?

Options
hycogalhyco
hycogalhyco Posts: 1 Newbie
My days played reset to 1 when I’m actually at 35 or 36. How do I get this fixed?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,163 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @hycogalhyco Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your "Daily Log-in" Streak, and it is not possible to bring it back!!

To tell you the truth, the Streak doesn't matter at all in the Candy Friends game!  Because, we receive the same gifts for all weeks... it only varies and we receive big gift boxes on every 3rd, 6th and 7th days.  And rest of the four days, we receive small gift boxes - which are the Green ones. 

Both the 3rd and 6th days, we open Pink gift boxes which are medium ones and the bigger gift - which is the Purple one, will be opened on the 7th day.  The only difference is we receive less stickers in the Green boxes and more in the Purple box.  

This cycle repeats again from day 8.  So, we are not missing much at all even if the streak resets to 1... because, the cycle just restarts from there!  

Hope this made sense and you are talking about Candy Friends game only =) 

** If you need any further clarifications or have to ask anything else, please write back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Note: You have joined this forum on a historic day... because today, we are celebrating the First Anniversary of this lovely Community :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?