🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

REWARDS for watching videos

Options
fuzzzz
fuzzzz Posts: 13 Level 2
Why dont i get rewards for watching videos anymore? 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hi @fuzzzz
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Friends Saga forum.😊

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received ad videos  that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    This feature is only available for mobile app users. You will not get this facility on other platforms even if you are in test group.
  • fm78
    fm78 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    Options
    That explains it! My roommate uses an iPad and I'm an Android user. He gets the option of watching an ad for four extra moves - which is brilliant by the way. He also gets a power up by watching an ad as well.. Another brilliant feature. I do have to say I'm so jealous! We've been trying to figure this out why for the longest time too. My vote is to open that up to all. I'm sure there are many, many people that would agree with me too! 
    Cheers on a fabulous game :) 
  • fuzzzz
    fuzzzz Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    I vote yes too. Too frustrating to play now :anguished:
  • shae216
    shae216 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I have the option to watch videos for boosters. However, I only receive the boosters when I watch the video that plays after the daily boosters are given. When I watch the video prior to playing a level, it does not give me a booster. It freezes and I have to return to the map and go back to the level to play. I apologize if this has been asked in a different thread.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?