🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

does not appear Odus Challenger

Options
RobinCorte
RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
this full week 2 fantasies that were not obtained by mistake of the creators, I would like to know a solution to this, I am a character collector and these events do not appear to me and many others, this is very bad and discouraged, I do not want lose this character, can you transfer to star Chase?

Answers

• DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    Options
    What are you referring to when you say 'transfer to star chase'?   Are you asking if the Pilgrim Costume can be obtained by the developers making it a Star Chase reward?
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    Options
    What are you referring to when you say 'transfer to star chase'?   Are you asking if the Pilgrim Costume can be obtained by the developers making it a Star Chase reward?
    Yes
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello @RobinCorte I'm sorry you've been experiencing these problems in your game! 😥

Unfortunately, I don't believe the studio is capable of changing the Odus Quest method of gaining "Nutcracker the Pilgrim" to a different type of event (such as a Star Chaser event) at this time. 🤔

However, this doesn't mean that this costume won't be made available in the future in another way! ;)

In addition, please be sure to check that your game has been updated to the most current version as this can sometimes be the issue :open_mouth:

I wish you the best of luck in receiving this Odus Challenge (and "Nutcracker the Pilgrim" =) )within your game! :3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?