🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Does not move to next level even though I've cleared previous level

shelleybelly5
shelleybelly5 Posts: 1 Newbie
I repeatedly complete level 121 but the game will not move to level 122. I have played level 121 numerous times and completed all tasks but the game does not move forward. Can someone help me with this? Or shall I stop playing Candy Crush Friends?

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @shelleybelly5 - welcome to our friendly community. I’m so sorry to hear you’ve had this issue. Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies on your device yet? Can you take a screen shot of you completing the level and lost here so we can see what’s going on?

We will do our best to troubleshoot this for you 💪🏻
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,759 Candy Moderator
    Hello @shelleybelly5 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

What my friend @Foley1362 meant is -- take the screenshot and "post" it here!  Sorry, if the typo has confused you!!

Oh! By the way, if you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back.  And if you tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool bar (a little farther to Emoticon), and select "Choose Files" option to upload the pic from your device.  

Hope everything works out in your game!  Have a wonderful day/evening!
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hello @shelleybelly5 I wish you a warm welcome as well to the Candy Crush Friends Section of our Lovely Community! :chuffed:

I also wanted to ask which device you play Candy Crush Friends on as taking screenshots of the game can vary depending on your device 🤔

We greatly look forward to assisting you with this issue, and getting you back to crushing those candies! :3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?