🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game freezes and missing rewards

Options
bkc521968
bkc521968 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited November 2019 in Support
How come game freezes on daily rewards and i dont get rewards or quest rewards and the lollipops are gone on the bottom right of screen also

Answers

• DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    Options
    Welcome @bkc521968 !  I'm sorry to hear that! Could you please provide a screenshot of this?
  • bkc521968
    Options
     there used to lollipops and other other rewards at lower right of screen they are gone now and when it comes to daily rewards and quest rewards the screen locks up and i i have to close game and dont get rewards
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,744 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello @bkc521968 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue and it is odd to see that the Lollipops are missing from your game!!  May be some "troubleshooting steps" might help with the issue of screen locking up when the rewards show up! 

Can you please provide me few details.... 
    1) Device you are using to play the game;
    2) Version you have right now;
    3) You game user ID number -- you can find through This LINK
    4) Can you please take a screenshot of your Map screen too and post it? 

Also, can you please explain what do you mean by "screen locks up" when you try to collect the rewards!!  Does it mean that your game freezes or game closes down!!

In the mean time, let me find out from our Friends Community Manager, if there is anything else that you can do from your end!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • bkc521968
    Options
    I fixed the issue i had to save my game then uninstall and reinstall its its working fine now thanks 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,744 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Very Happy to know that your game is alright now @bkc521968🤗 

Keep enjoying your game and have a wonderful weekend :)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?