❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Q&A - You asked the CCFS Studio, they answered!

2Next

Comments

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,333 Superstar
    edited December 1
    I must admit @wafercookieflippers that even though I definitely have a sweet tooth I do appreciate a salty snack now and then. 😊😀💕🐨

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • yukibearyukibear Posts: 66 ✭✭✭
    Cool!  <3
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,886 Game Expert
    Very insightful answers for the questions! I appreciate King team taking the time to reveal some of the practice in designing this wonderful game. It really shows the depth and the efforts in developing the game. Thanks very much!

P.S. I want to work in an office like the King London HQ. What a cool place!
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 21,323 Superstar
    Thanks everyone for sharing all this awesome information with us!  I am speechless and that is hard to believe.  Keep up the great job that you are all doing!
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 626 Game Expert
    I must say that I do have a sweet tooth for when it comes to Candy Crushing! Thanks to the Friends team for all the insightful answers and I am looking forward to all the great things happening in the future of Candy Crush. Keep up the good work team!

A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,170 Community Manager
    Really glad that you're enjoying the read! There are plenty of info as to how and why certain decisions are made and I'm sure it helps you understand the logic behind the magic 🤗

Please, feel free to let me know if you have more questions! We can try to arrange another Q&A for you, guys 🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,420 Legend
    edited December 3

When is the new Q&A starts?

@QueenMia

How is your favorite character? ❤
    Find out here for change to win 30 gold bars!

It's going to be Friend-tastic ❄⛄🎄
    Check out more here!
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 1,346 Legend
    @QueenMia

I always wanted to know how the randomness of the events come to the players. That begs me the question: how did you want to know what the player likes? You can ask later how one liked the event !!! It would be nice if all players could try it out and then decide for themselves. Then you can do it as a poll. Maybe you could explain it to me please again!

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,170 Community Manager
    @MightyWolf - There's no other Q&A planned for now. But I can look into organising another one. Won't be before beginning of next year though 😉 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭