🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Where do I get help with specific level. 830

Options
TheBoss
TheBoss Posts: 13 Level 2
I have been stuck in his level 830 for 2 days I would normally stick it out. But there is only 2 days of the odus challenge and I don’t want to miss it. I haven’t not completed one yet. 

Comments

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,190 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Hi @TheBoss
    welcome to the community if you scroll up to the top of this page you will see videos tap on that and have a look at the game your stuck on for some tips. 
    I know how frustrating it can be when your having trouble trying to pass a level for days but keep crushing you can do it🤪
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,228 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @TheBoss Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

1) Here is the Video for level # 830 created by one of our Superstars and Candy Friends expert @JustPlaying
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/249430/levels-821-830#latest

Whenever you need help through Videos for your Candy Friends game, you can simply search for Candy Friends level (so and so) and you will see many in those search results, which contains the videos you will need :+1: 

Or like our friend @BQN537 suggested, simply go to the Videos section -- located on top if you are on phone; at the top and at the right side of the screen if you are on PC or iPad.  

2) With regards to fulfilling your Quests, it doesn't have to be new levels!  You can reply old levels and collect those needed candies or create 5 Coloring Candy or create Wrapped Candies, etc., etc.,etc.,   

I just took a look at the level you are stuck on!  It is a "Super Hard Level" (just like it said)... especially, with the frozen blocks.  It might take you a while to pass this level....  So, don't worry about winning that level now and concentrate on finishing your Quests!

Please post back if you need further assistance OR clarification... if you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back :+1:

Hope this helps & made sense!  Have a great rest of the weekend! 
  • TheBoss
    TheBoss Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    WOW! Thank you so much! I’m very new to the community and have not hit familiar with the layout or being in the habit of checking my emails for notifications for responses. So I apologize for the delay in response. I have sense passed the level. However I never knew that you could replay levels to finish levels that is so very helpful as is the advice on locating videos. Thank you all so much!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,228 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello @TheBoss, Hope you are having a nice day and getting ready for the Holidays :) 

I am very glad to know that you have passed the level :+1:  

Please feel free to come back and ask any questions you have in future!  Or stick around in the Community and participate in any of the contests =)  =)  

Here are few links for the contests to win Gold Bars in some of the contests, and Boosters in some other contests ---> 
    1) https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/273186/beat-the-superstar-beat-foley1362-and-win-free-boosters/p1

2) https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/271953/win-30-gold-bars-with-the-holiday-season-friends/p1

Hope you will have fun in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?