🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

transferring game to new device

Blossom24
Blossom24 Posts: 9 Level 2
how do I transfer my king games to my new tablet without going through face book

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,759 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Blossom24 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

We do not have to have an account with Facebook at all when we are transferring our game to a new device.  

As long as you have saved your games through Kingdom account, you are good to download the games on your new tablet and play the game(s) where you left off on your old device.  

Only one Heads-up though!  All the Gold Bars and level progress will be transferred to your new device, but not your boosters.  Because, the boosters are saved on our device local memory.  So, all those stocked up boosters will stay on the old device only.  If you have purchased any of those boosters, you can request the Player Support Team and to transfer them to your new device :+1: 

You can still play and use up those boosters on your old device :+1: 

** Please post back if you need further assistance or clarification.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?