🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My holiday calendar disappeared

Options
lucylu82
lucylu82 Posts: 3 Newbie
This morning when I opened the app, I noticed my holiday calendar event that was counting down has disappeared! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,081 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @lucylu82 A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that!  But, try this simple troubleshooting step --->  Force close the App -- Clear cookies / cache -- Turn off your device for 2 minutes and turn it back on -- Open your play store / App store has any updates, if so install them -- Open your game.  Check if you got the event back!  

** Please post back and let me know!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • lucylu82
    Options
    Hi, thanks for the reply! I have followed the steps above but it still hasn't come back unfortunately.
    Lucy
  • lucylu82
    Options
    Hi again, just wanted to update you that it is now fixed! I just shut the app down again for 5 minutes and rebooted it, now it's fixed so thanks for all your help!
    Lucy
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,081 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Great to know that @lucylu82🤗 

Yeah!  Rebooting our device always helps with such glitches!  I too did the same thing this morning =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?