❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

No Holiday Calendar for me

candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 626 Game Expert
Hi there! 

I have not yet got the holiday calendar. Was updated to 1.26 earlier. Had restarted it and still no event. Please help me :( 

A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
  • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
  • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
  • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here

Answers

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,063 Game Expert
    Hi sweet friend @candycrushinit!

Try logging out of your game. Then clear your cache and cookies. Then power off device for at least 2-3 minutes. Power on. Clear cache and cookies again. log in.

Hopefully that works. 🤞🤞

Did you have the countdown to the calendar? I mean, did you get a notification in your game that the Chirstmas event was coming?

🍫 Find out about Game Experts here 🍭

❄️🎄Happy Holidays from Candy Crush
    Friends! Win Gold bars - 
    Here 🎄❄️

No matter what the list says, I did my best to be whaley good this year...🐳 
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 626 Game Expert
    It seems like I didn’t get the notification @wafercookieflippers. I tried everything and still no calendar. 😔
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,359 Superstar
    Hello @candycrushinit 

Very Sorry for bearing the sad news that you are in the selected group to receive the event this time :(  
    As you know our team, they tried their best to add as many as they could but, the Studio mentioned about the AB testing!  

Please refer to the 12th answer in "ANSWERS Directly from Friends Team" 

Thank you for your patience and very sorry for not bringing good news for you! 

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟