🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My lollipops are gone!

Options
Sweetheart37
Sweetheart37 Posts: 3 Newbie
 I had three regular lollipops I had three stripe lollipops and I had four rapper lollipops and I was saving them and they have all disappeared since I did the new update today I did the update and it wouldn't take so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it being logged in all the time I've been logged into my account since I've been playing and so I log back in and went to go play and all my lollipops are now gone with the new update in the new event I would like my lollipops back please they are not easy to get

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,847 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Sweetheart37 A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends game section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your saved up lollipops!!  But, unfortunately, that is the result of deleting & reinstalling the game App.  

Because the boosters are stored on our device memory, they will be gone when we delete the App from our device.  Once we delete the App, the memory is gone and so are the boosters!  Unfortunately, the King team will not reimburse them UNLESS we have purchased them with real money :o 

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further assistance or clarification.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?