❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Why is my screen got white out places where the numbers should be?

SteellheadSteellhead Posts: 2
Can you help me to get the white off where the numbers should be at

Answers

• flew66flew66 Posts: 1,886 Game Expert
    Hi @Steellhead, Welcome to the community. Can you post a screen shot so the Superstars can help you with the issue? Thanks,
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,359 Superstar
    Can you help me to get the white off where the numbers should be at
    Hello @Steelhead A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Just wondering... are you having this issue in Candy Friends game or some other game?  

Like my friend @flew66 said, please post a screenshot.  Here is a web-page that tells you how to take a screenshot 
    https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to add the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), the select "Choose Files" to upload the picture from your device.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟