🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(REPORTED) My Christmas / Holiday Event has disappeared

Answers

• Jayssen
    Jayssen Posts: 11 Level 2
    I deleted and reinstalled the app and my user ID is back, but still don’t have the Christmas event.

ID : 1019423651
    Version :1.27.6
    iPhone X
    WiFi/4G

• Jayssen
    Jayssen Posts: 11 Level 2
    So this morning the Christmas event is back for me, but all of my candy special boosts are gone.....worst event ever. 
  • ruialves
    ruialves Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    @QueenMia So xmas is over and the calender never show up again to me and other players anything to say ?
  • Ellenh1987
    Ellenh1987 Posts: 6 Level 2
    ruialves said:
    @QueenMia So xmas is over and the calender never show up again to me and other players anything to say ?
    I stopped playing. The could fix of but instead the choose not to answer achter a while.... worthless 
  • hours520
    hours520 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I never got any events

ID: 1278779458
    Version: 1.27.6
    HTC U12 plus
    Android 9
  • Coconathecat
    Coconathecat Posts: 76 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    Buuuu I didn't get the christmas even nor the thanksgiving one!! Help
    ID11084910058
  • ruialves
    ruialves Posts: 15 Level 2
    @QueenMia and about the ones who lose the xmas calender ?
  • Sweatherby
    Sweatherby Posts: 18 Level 2
    I thought it was fun the whole week I had it. I was really looking forward to the new queen jelly event and again it didn't show problems already. I'm looking for some new games. Anyone got any suggestions???
  • caroi
    caroi Posts: 3 Newbie
    lisapisa said:
    QueenMia said:
    Hi guys,

And welcome to the Community! 

👉 For those whose of you who got their event to disappear: please note that we are looking into it. In order to help us investigate we would need to know: 
    . Your Game ID - Check here how to find it.
    . What device you're playing on.
    . What is the App version you're playing with. 

👉 For those of you who did not get the event at all, it means that you won't have access to the Holiday Calendar for this time. 
    We understand that this is not ideal for many of you, but one of the reasons why this happens is that, we’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!

You can learn more about how the game Studio works here - It's a very interesting read 😉

I hope that clarifies but let me know if you have more questions!

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🍒

If this is the case then how do I get my reindeer costume back?? It completely disappeared :(:(:(:(:( 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?