sssbro
sssbro Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi change my phone and lost all my extra candies
is not fair   :3

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,804 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @sssbro A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that "loosing our boosters" is the side affect of changing our current device.  The reason behind this is, the boosters and lollipops, etc, are saved in device memory but not to the game like Gold Bars.  

That's the reason, when we change our device OR delete & reinstall the App(s), we loose our saved up boosters.  But, since you have changed your phone, if you have not deleted the game from your old phone, they will still be available on that and you can still play the game and use them up.  

** IF you have purchased any of those boosters and have not won as gifts, you can write to the Player Support team and request for a refund. 

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further clarification or assistance with this regards.. if you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • sssbro
    sssbro Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you for the help! Still don’t have my boosters 😩
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,804 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @sssbro

Did you purchase any of those boosters?  If  you did not buy any of them, then sorry!  You will not receive those boosters back because you have changed your phone.  

Hope this clarifies!  Have a  nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?