🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Playing on multiple devices

Options
ellectra
ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
Hi there - I am about to switch phones and I have a question. I know that we can't transfer boosters (which is something I hope you will fix in the future), but I would like to know if I can keep playing the game on my old phone after I install the game on my new one? If yes, how does that work? I have about 70 lollipops each and I do not want to lose them. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @ellectra Welcome back to our friendly King Community 🤗

To answer your question --> YES!  You can definitely keep playing the game on your old device even after installing the App in another device.  All of your Lollipops will still be intact on your old phone to use, UNTIL you delete the App from that device.  So, you can keep playing on both devices.  

It could get only when some special events are going on like Star Chaser, etc.,  When those events are going on, try not to use both the phones.  I have an Android Phone and iPad, that is what I do whenever we have special events in the game =) 

Hope it made sense!  Please let me know if I can be of further assistance :+1: 

Thank you for coming back and posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?