🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How do I use my gold bars?

Options
HHDUCKY
HHDUCKY Posts: 1 Newbie
How do I use my gold bars to purchase something or two open up my piggy bank use for my piggy bank?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello @HHDUCKY A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that I am not very clear on your question -- what did you mean, when you said "Open Up Piggy Bank use for Piggy Bank"?

Can you please explain more?  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options
    I have the same question, how can I use my gold bars to purchase boosters?
  • JodyMac
    JodyMac Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It says my bank is full with gold bars. Can you use the gold bars to purchase free rewards or is real money involved?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,757 Friends Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hello @JodyMac and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

When your piggy bank is full, you can buy the gold bars in it, but it requires real money to purchase the contents of the piggy bank. Gold bars purchased from the piggy bank are discounted against the price of the bundles offered in the store.

If you choose to purchase the contents of the piggy bank, the gold bars can be used to purchase extra lives or boosters for your game.

The Piggy Bank stops collecting gold bars when it's full, but if you empty it you can refill it by collecting new stars by playing levels.

You do not need to purchase the piggy bank. I have never purchased mine after playing for several years.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?