👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Holiday calendar level gift box

Options
2»

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @e_nemesis22 I hope you are having fun in the community.  I actually haven't played yet today (I do have Olivia) so I don't know if that is the problem or not - but I will play it now and let you know.  Also a link to this thread has been posted where the CM will see it when she returns after the holidays (2 Jan 2020).
  • e_nemesis22
    e_nemesis22 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @bearwithme, just wanted to let you know that a member from the community replied to my post regarding this issue and made a good point. It looks like I might have not cleared the candy/block with the ribbon. I really don’t remember if I did or not all I know is that I dunked the 3 cookies needed to finish the level, so tomorrow I’ll make sure to clear the candy with the ribbon to get my reward. Thank you for your help 😊
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Actually @e_nemesis22 - the first day was with Dachs and the reward was not a costume - it was a lot of boosters.  However - you do need to make sure you actually free the box so you will get your reward.  If you clear the level without freeing the box, you won't get the reward and that may prevent you getting the final prize.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?