🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Taken gold bars

teetee71
teetee71 Posts: 2 Newbie
I was playing game went to use some bars got them and right when they came game went blank and had to start over this has happened like 3x already ugh😠😠😤

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Hello @teetee71 - welcome to our friendly community.  I am sorry this happened to you and I can understand how frustrating it must be.

The first thing you want to do is make sure you have the latest version of the game.  A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. 

You also want to clear your cache.  Once you have done both those things - you need to turn off your device (mobile or PC) for 10-15 seconds and then start it up again. 

You also want to make sure you have enough storage space too.  To make enough room for the wanted apps, there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card.

Hopefully these steps will prevent this from happening again, but if for some reason it does - can you take a screen shot to show the game going 'blank'?  Then it might be time to contact customer support to see if they can figure out why this keeps happening to you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?