⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost FB friends and piggy bank

Options
qqqqqq
qqqqqq Posts: 27 Level 2
I had problems yesterday and some CC was removed from FB, I have managed to get it reloaded (Friends list is on) but I have lost my profile, friends piggy bank and boosters how can this be reset please

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @qqqqqq
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Some privacy settings in Facebook can affect the synching of your game progress and if your friends list appears in the game. If you are having issues with either, try the tips below.

If your progress seems to be lost, try signing in again to Facebook

• Make sure that you are correctly signed in to your Facebook profile in your phone. Open your Facebook app and log in as normal.
    • Open the game in your device.
    • Click on the blue button with the Facebook symbol to access your saved game. Restart the game and your progress should be right back where you left it!

Check your app permissions

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

You might also want to check your active app-permissions by clicking the ‘view and edit’ link. If 'Friends list' is not selected, our games will not be able to view your friends, and you will not be able to send messages or receive help from them.

Remember, you'll have to do this every 90 days.

• qqqqqq
    Options
    Hi I have already managed to reload on FB and the friends list is checked however my profile friends and piggy bank are still missing

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    qqqqqq said:
    Hi I have already managed to reload on FB and the friends list is checked however my profile friends and piggy bank are still missing

What device you're using for this game?
    Show me a screenshot of your game map.
  • qqqqqq
    Options
    Hi mate I have just replied by e-mail as this site does not allow me to upload screenshots for some reason
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    qqqqqq said:
    Hi mate I have just replied by e-mail as this site does not allow me to upload screenshots for some reason
    You must enter / type at least two words to upload a picture. Follow 1> 2 >3 

• qqqqqq
    Options
    Hi Sukanta weird it worked thi
  • qqqqqq
    Options
    Sorry Sukanta I am having to do this in stages these are from my I-pad but similar issues with my I-phone 8
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    qqqqqq said:
    Sorry Sukanta I am having to do this in stages these are from my I-pad but similar issues with my I-phone 8
    Your game is not in the right place, and according to the screenshot it is not the main game.( copied)
    You can uninstall app and restart the device. Then reinstall game app and reconnect to Facebook.
    Let me know.

• qqqqqq
    Options
    weird I did nothing and lost the game for 2 days, anyway thanks for your help all now restored

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?