🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost levels :(

Options
bubblequeenabc
bubblequeenabc Posts: 2 Newbie
Hello I didn’t connect my game to anywhere, something happened with the game and it’s reset back to level one! I was on 800 and something, any help is appreciated.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @bubblequeenabc A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the level progress in your game!!  But, you do not have to worry at all, as the Community Team has provided help for us, in this kind of situation :+1: 

Please follow this link to restore your level progress  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

Since you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  By doing so, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  

Please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance. 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:  Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • bubblequeenabc
    bubblequeenabc Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks for your answer, fingers crossed!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?