🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Play on and watch video boosters

Options
Imbubbie60
Imbubbie60 Posts: 13 Level 2
Ever since I started this game I had received play ons and watching videos for boosters.  In the last 3 days I have not seen these at all.  It is very frustrating when you are used to that and then it is just taken away.  Is there a way I could get these to come back?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,710 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Imbubbie60🤗  How are you doing? 

I am sorry to hear that you are not getting the "Watch Ad" feature for free lives and extra moves!! 

I completely agree with what you are saying!  I too am used to those sweet feature and now, it is hard not to receive the Ads, when I need just one more move to beat the level and I don't want to spend my Gold Bars for that one move :o

Hopefully, you will get back this nice feature again... only thing you have to do is to make sure that you have installed the latest available Updates, keep at least 2 GB free space on your device memory AND clear cookies / cache from time to time, so that none of that useless cache block the features you might get!  Hope this made sense!

And in the mean time, why don't you post an Idea about "giving the Ad feature to all of the players for all the time"?  Here is the link for you to open a "New Idea"   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/post/idea/ideas

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!  
  • sdennis123
    sdennis123 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Mine is gone too. It makes me have less interest in playing the game tbh. Hope they bring it back soon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?