🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Where are my 100 gold bars?

keymaker0724
keymaker0724 Posts: 1 Newbie
I'm playing Candy Crush Friends and I clicked an in-game offer of 50 gold bars instantly and 50 more in 24 hours if I installed Bubble Witch Saga 3. I did the install, signed in using Facebook and no gold! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,775 Candy Moderator
    Hello @keymaker0724 A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the 50 Gold Bars that were purchased for your Candy Friends game!! 

This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!  Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact  and fill out the provided form

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that initial automated email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,775 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @keymaker0724

And with regards to the Gold Bars that you have not received in your Bubble Witch 3 game, please post a different question in the Bubble Witch area through this link   https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/post/question/bubble-witch-saga-3

It would be better to create different for different games.  Also, the issue with Candy Friends is a Purchase issues AND with Bubble Witch game, it could be a technical glitch!!  Hence the request =)

If you click on above link, you will be taken directly to the page where you can post your question in Bubble Witch Support :+1: 

Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?