👑 Jelly Queen Alert here 🍭 | Win 30 Gold bars here 🌟 | Claim your exclusive Community Avatar here 🍒
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Please check player name sairung

BeckhamBeckham Posts: 1 New Bee
Please check this player as well.
I am worried that he uses cheat software to play. 
And it's very unequal to play if you let him continue to do this 
I have played more than 600 levels, which will find that he is always ranked No. 1.
 His score is too much to be understood in every stage he plays. 
You should conduct a review and report the results of the examination for the peace of mind of everyone who plays this game.

Answers

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 5,585 Superstar
    Hello @Beckham and welcome to our friendly community.  I know it can be frustrating when someone appears to always be beating your scores, but looking at the scores you have shown, they are not outside the bounds of possibility.  We have been running weekly 'Beat the Superstar' contests ( https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/superstars-contests)   and if you look at the scores some of the players have achieved - you will see that some people can get incredibly high scores.  I only rarely will be lucky enough to get a real high score, but some people seem to be able to on a fairly consistent basis (however they sometimes have to replay a level multiple times).  Some people will do that because they like to have the highest score.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

🏆 Win your exclusive Candy Crush Friends Avatar here 🍒