🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Holiday event

vnoemi01
vnoemi01 Posts: 3 Newbie
I connected my game/profile to Facebook and lost all my progress (I won every day till now) in the Holiday event (Christmas calendar). 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,509 Candy Moderator
    Hello @vnoemi01 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Did you just create a Facebook account and saved your game through it?  OR was it saved before? 

Are you logged into the game through Kingdom account too?

Once I hear back from you, I will talk to you further and can give you proper assistance! 

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 
  • vnoemi01
    I already had a Facebook account, and saved my game through it. So it was not saved before. I don’t know if I am logged into the game through my Kingdom account, I logged as before through my app on my phone (I will get a new phone and my purpose was to make sure that I don’t loose my results). Thanks for your help! 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,509 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @vnoemi01,

Thank you for replying back :+1: I am very sorry... a bit of confusion from your response!! 

You said you already had a Facebook and saved your game through it.  But then again, you wrote "it was NOT saved before"!!  Typo?  

I will need your game your game user ID number,  Check this link and see if you can find it that way, as it is to find the ID in Kingdom account  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Please post back and confirm about the Facebook Log-in and also post your ID.  Let me know if you cannot find it through that link,  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • vnoemi01
    My game user ID number is: 1180060710. My game was not saved before, just now. (I have a Facebook account for a long a time, but my game was not saved before now.) I hope this answers your questions satisfactory. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?