🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bonusses have dissapeared

Options
peggelientje
peggelientje Posts: 1 Newbie
Today I received my new tablet and switching was easy,could uwe my profile to continue the game but my "presents" have dissapeared and even the presents received today are gone, is there a way to get them back? I lost my christmas calendar game because of this today. Nothing to loose sleep over but not as it should be either ...

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hi @peggelientje
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Friends Saga forum.🤗

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in a specific location in the application.This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process. You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing and the boosters are not refundable.
    However, there has already been a major thread with Christmas calendar disappeared. Click here to join to main thread.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @peggelientje A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

A bit more to add what my friend @Sukanta_Biswas informed you above  =) 

Just wondering... after switching to your new tablet, did you delete the game App on your old device?  If you have not deleted it yet, you can continue to play the game on the old device itself and collect the characters.  

Now, as for the event on your new tablet -- Did you play any regular levels on it yet?  If not, try to play 2 - 3 levels (and win them too) and see if the event pops up for you.  Usually, it does.  But please check and let me know :+1: 

** TO reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?