🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(Daily) Prize Boxes Not Opening

Options
JustSerfin
JustSerfin Posts: 57 Level 2

Why are the (daily) prize boxes not opening?

I get & click in the “open” button but it never opens, the box just jiggles & is basically “frozen” as the only way to get out of it is to force-close the app so (as far as I know) I am NOT getting ANY of my (daily) rewards/bonuses!

This has been happening (or not happening) for (over) am entire week now!

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello @JustSerfin and welcome to our community.  I am sorry this is happening to you.  Are you referring to the regular daily prizes, or the ones you can get right now with the Holiday Advent Calendar?
  • JustSerfin
    Options
    Both since you mention.  I was actually talking about the regular daily prizes (that you get as soon as you go into the app each day - I get the box & the “open button but it never opens) but I know nothing whatsoever about the Holiday Advent Calendar you ask about so apparently I’m not getting those either (I have automatic updates turned “on” & & I have 2 Candy Crush updates “pending” - Soda & Friends - so I just might not have gotten that yet….that being said, I am asking about the regular daily prizes.

• JustSerfin
    Options
    Why have I not gotten an answer in four (4) days?  I ask a question, get asked a follow-up question which I answer the same day (within four [4] yours of being asked) yet still have not gotten any actual answer!  This community is really helpful (note the sarcasm)….

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?