🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I cannot retrieve gold bars from my piggy bank

Options
KLKSandhills
KLKSandhills Posts: 2 Newbie
I cannot retrieve my gold bars from my piggy bank.  When I click on "Continue" at the end of a game to try to retrieve them, a message says "Oops something is wrong, Try again later."  But it never works.  Also, my piggy bank has a continuous swirling circle on the opening game page.  How do I fix this so that I can retrieve the 13 bars in my piggy bank and add more gold bars to my piggy bank?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,274 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @KLKSandhills Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having with the Piggy Bank.   Few things to clarify before I answer about the "error" message...

1) You will not be able to retrieve the 13 Gold Bars from your Piggy Bank!  You can break it ONLY after it fills up;
    2) To add more Gold Bars to your Piggy Bank, all you have to do is -- play the levels and earn the stars.  The stars are transformed into Gold Bars and stored in the Piggy, for us to purchase them at a discounted price.

Now, with regards to the "error" message and the green swirling circle at the Gold Bars / Piggy Bank is caused by weak WiFi and/or poor Internet Connection.  Sometimes, other applications might work fine but just this one App!!

* If all the Apps are having issue with loading or working properly, then it is the issue with your internet connection;  
    * If all other Apps are working fine but this one, then the remedy is to "Uninstall this particular App and reinstall.  But, please be aware that, by doing so, you will be loosing all your saved up boosters!!

Hope this clarifies and did not confuse you!  If you have further questions, please tap on "Type your comment" box located below and write your reply.

Hope your game works fine again!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • KellyGene6989
    KellyGene6989 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    How do you break the piggy bank once it is full???
  • KLKSandhills
    KLKSandhills Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    This does not really answer my question.  My Piggy Bank was working just fine until it got down to 13 gold bars that I could not retrieve.  I have earned many, many more stars, but the Piggy Bank will not accept them.  I have no other issues with anything related to the game.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,274 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @KLKSandhills I am sorry that my answer did not help you!!  May be I understood the issue wrongly!!  

Can you please show me a screenshot of your Map screen where it shows your Piggy Bank as well as the Gold Bars?  

Here is a web-page that tells you how to take a screenshot https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
    To post it here, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "choose files" to upload the image from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?