Options
karici1978
karici1978 Posts: 1 Newbie
I can’t log in into my old Facebook 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @karici1978 and welcome to our friendly community.  I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem.  How have you been playing the game - through your king.com account and now you want to play via your Facebook account?  Does it not recognize your Facebook account?  Can you please provide a bit more information so I can try and help you with your problem?  Can you tell me the make and model of what you are playing on (PC or mobile) and the software version you are using.

Also - there are a few basic steps you can do first to see if it will clear up the problem: The first thing you want to do is make sure you have the latest version of the game.  You also want to clear your cache.  Once you have done both those things - you need to turn off your device (mobile or PC) for at least 10-15 seconds and then start it up again. If you still can't connect to Facebook, please comment in this thread and provide the information I have asked for and I will see if I can help you resolve this issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?