🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How can I find my king user id (without the old device)?

Options
martiskis
martiskis Posts: 1 Newbie
I'm trying to find out what my king user id used to be.  I'm having the Facebook issue when I disconnect I lose all my progress now on phone #3.

Some history:
Phones #1 and 2 I never had issue disconnect/reconnecting. 

When porting from phone #1 to 2, I did lose all my boosters 😭, but somehow I still had a king community connection (I think) so when I disconnected from Facebook I remained at the same level.

Porting to phone #3 didn't port whatever king id I once had, or so it seems 

I'm wondering if I can fix this by logging into my king account (maybe even get boosters from before, wishful thinking?)

How do I find out what my ID was?  How do I connect to it?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @martiskis A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

You will have to be patient with me as I will be asking more questions depending on your reply... if I do not completely receive the information I need, that is!! 

1) First of all, can you please tell me whether you are "logged into" your King account or not?  That part was not clear for me in your question!

2) If you are not logged into your account on your current phone, do you remember the email address that you have been / were signing into?  

3) Sorry to say that I have not understood the part "never had issue with connection and reconnecting on your old phones"!!  --- You just changed your phones to just to get a new model or you had an issue with your game and hence, reinstalled? 

Now, questions are over (for now!)  =)  With regards to the "Boosters", unfortunately, it is not possible to get the boosters that were there on your old phones.  The reason being the boosters are stored on device local memory, and when we change phone, they won't get transferred.  But, if you still have access to your old phone(s), you could still play your games and use them all up!  Hope this clarifies about the "boosters" part.  
    NOTE:  If you have purchased any of those boosters with real money, you will be able to get them back by contacting King Player Support Team.  

Please post back and answer my questions above.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?