🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Same game, different versions???

Options
happykook
happykook Posts: 6 Level 2
So so both me and my wife have Candy Crush Friends installed on Samsung Galaxy S9+. but our games are quite different, when they should be the same.

On my phone on my game I have the Achievements for each character (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Rainbow) that i can unlock.

My wife's version does not have the Achievements for each character at all. But, she gets options to watch ads for extra moves when she doesn't finish a level, and options to watch an Ad for extra moves for her next level. 

My game does not offer me extra moves for watching ads... according to our Android OS we are both running version 1.27.6 of the game. 

So why are our games completely different when its the same version, on the same model device...

Any help with this one?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @happykook A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

To answer your question, even-though we have the same device and same version of the game -- the features we receive will be completely different like you said for your game and your wife's game!  King does so to give the best experience to all their players with maximum features.  

It is because, King Studio releases certain features to certain group of people at a time.  And she and I and don't have the feature of "Rainbow Costumes" but are included in the group to receive the "free Ads for extra lives and moves";
    And you are added to the group of people who can achieve the "Rainbow" costumes but not the Ads. 

Please take a look at this post made by the Community Team, for more information about the "special features", etc.,
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234706/where-are-my-extra-challenges  

Hope this clarifies a bit!  Please post back if you have further questions, by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?