๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Beat the Superstar - Beat Foley1362 and win free boosters!

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Congratulations to all the winners and everyone who tried ( or tried and didnโ€™t succeed ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ)๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Yes! Sorry! I thought you got it since everyone was above board this time @Nat09! ๐Ÿค—ย 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Congratulations to all the winners ๐Ÿค— and to everyone who tried to beat the scores, you guys rock! Thanks, dear friend @Foley1362 for going the extra mile to make a contest, not for one but three levels, you are amazing โค๏ธ I have tried so hard to beat your score but wasn't lucky enough ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Oh thanks a lot for the prizes @QueenMia .
    I just received them.
    Also, congrats to all the players who participated in this awesome competition.
    Wow @purplehaze . You are the only one who beat my score so I guess that you are the real champion on this event.
    Well done buddy !

Oh my...What an awesome day was that one.
    First I became Game Expert, after member of month and now and champion of this cool event too.
    Thank you!
    I'm so happy now! 3 achievements in one day! YEAH!
    (And Nutcracker gave all his best too! He is totally awesome!)

And sorry @candycrushinit for ending up in the fourth position on this event. If I could, I would share another one lollipop with you cause you deserve it after all those tries that you gave in that superstar event!
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Congratulation to all the winners n participants๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

Thanx @QueenMia n @Foley1362 for such a wonderful contest๐Ÿ˜Š.

@Foley1362 I must say you are the best host. Enjoyed every moment of this event.

@purplehaze we got a new champion.

@Sofia1992 you are amazing. Congratulation for being the game expert n member of the month๐Ÿค—.

@flew66 I thought you are in 3rd place also n deserve the badge.ย 
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    Iโ€™m super excited about getting a champion badge.. thank you so much @QueenMia and @Foley1362 for making this round of beat the superstar a big win! Congratulations to all the winners and never give up! Your day will come!

• Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    edited January 2020
    @QueenMia @Foley1362 - am I missing something, myself & @flew66 got the same exact score so we were joint third so @flew66 should of got the badge as well :confused:
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Thank you @QueenMia and @Foley1362 ๐Ÿค— and congratulations to all the winners ๐ŸŽ‰
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2020
    Hi everyone - first off a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ to all the new winners of the Champions badge @mysticalmysty , @MiaChristine , @Sofia1992 , @purplehaze & @SeraphicStar

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

@QueenMia - please review the score for our dearย @flew66 as I believe heโ€™s qualified for one as well being tied for 3rd as already noted byย @Simon888 &ย @caambuj

I am so thrilled so many of you were able to participate this time around and canโ€™t wait to see what the next rounds will have in store ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜

Finally I am just so glad I can go rest my sore tuckus ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Ouch @purplehaze. Knocking me out of third and into fourth with your newly amazing score ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

And congratulations to the championsย 
    @mysticalmysty @MiaChristine @Sofia1992 @purplehaze @SeraphicStar
    ๐Ÿ‘
    Enjoy your badge. You guys worked so hard to earn it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks @Foley1362 for this amazing contest. It was super fun, and this was my one chance to earn that super cool badge and I blew it.ย  :(ย ย 
    But there will be more contests like this to have more chances to win the badge. I just need to wait for a while for the right time to attempt the level and get the highest score; for when I have all 3 timed boosters. Oh, and the next level will be as close to my current level so that others and I won't stress too much scrolling to get there. I would say level 651 because it is easy and fun to play.ย 

Thanks @QueenMia for the prizes. Hopefully I will try harder next time and earn that sweet badge. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ˜€
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?