🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Spreading the jam after level 1000

Options
Laurenmlh
Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5
Hi all, I've just reached level 1000 and trying to spread the jam. I noticed the different color but didn't have any issues until 1002.... The spaces that had jam on them all of a sudden don't after a few moves... I have screenshots showing this. Help? 

Best Answer

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello there @Laurenmlh and I wish you warm welcome as well to the Support Section of our lovely Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

I'd like to mention also that these "space jam" levels have varying behavior depending on the level you are currently playing. 🤔

The standard is having the "space jam" drop to the bottom of the board with non-jam blocks appearing at the top after blockers are removed. ;)

In your case in level 1003 the jam seems to be rising up to the top of the board, but it's actually based upon where the "actual bottom" of the board is. :grin:

If you watch for a moment the game generally shows you what path candies (via blue glowing arrows) will take when you make matches below/above them. The "space jam" generally follows this same direction, but there are also variations to this as well if I recall 🤔

Your level in question has a "true bottom" located to the right where the pink button & cupcake blockers reside. Therefore, this is where the "space jam" will try to "drop" to :)

I wish you the best of luck in beating these levels as they can be quite challenging, but I have confidence if you have reached this far you can overcome them! :hurrah:

P.S. Quite an impressive stash of boosters you have by the way! 🥳

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Laurenmlh A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, Congratulations on beating the level # 1000 :+1: 

With regards to the level, the Jam levels you are seeing are called "Space Jam" levels -- which are basically, Purple Jelly levels.  Since the Jelly is so slippery and sleek, it will drop down to the board.  The more you spread, the more it will spread on to the bottom of the board.  At the end of the levels, you will have to fill the Jelly at the top of the board. 

So, we don't have to worry about the bottom of the board as the Jelly will go there by itself and settle down :D  But, if there are blockers present at the bottom of the board, until unless you clear them, Jelly won't spread there!  

Did this make sense or confuse you even more?  Please let me know if  I can be of further assistance.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello again @Laurenmlh, Just for more clarification....

Jam Levels
      👇  👇 

Purple Jelly or Space Jam levels  
     👇  👇

• Laurenmlh
    Options
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @Laurenmlh A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, Congratulations on beating the level # 1000 :+1: 

With regards to the level, the Jam levels you are seeing are called "Space Jam" levels -- which are basically, Purple Jelly levels.  Since the Jelly is so slippery and sleek, it will drop down to the board.  The more you spread, the more it will spread on to the bottom of the board.  At the end of the levels, you will have to fill the Jelly at the top of the board. 

So, we don't have to worry about the bottom of the board as the Jelly will go there by itself and settle down :D  But, if there are blockers present at the bottom of the board, until unless you clear them, Jelly won't spread there!  

Did this make sense or confuse you even more?  Please let me know if  I can be of further assistance.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
    Thank you. It's the purple jam which started at level 1000. On the level I'm talking about its the bottom of the board and the jelly goes away. Trying to attach my screenshots 
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello again @Laurenmlh Thank you for replying back :+1:  

Let me go back and play the level once and see if I can find the issue!  In the mean time, can you please explain about the issue?  What is happening?  

If the issue is with the blockers that are on the right side, until unless we take of those blockers and clear the board, the Jelly won't go and settle there!  Did it make sense?
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello there @Laurenmlh and I wish you warm welcome as well to the Support Section of our lovely Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

I'd like to mention also that these "space jam" levels have varying behavior depending on the level you are currently playing. 🤔

The standard is having the "space jam" drop to the bottom of the board with non-jam blocks appearing at the top after blockers are removed. ;)

In your case in level 1003 the jam seems to be rising up to the top of the board, but it's actually based upon where the "actual bottom" of the board is. :grin:

If you watch for a moment the game generally shows you what path candies (via blue glowing arrows) will take when you make matches below/above them. The "space jam" generally follows this same direction, but there are also variations to this as well if I recall 🤔

Your level in question has a "true bottom" located to the right where the pink button & cupcake blockers reside. Therefore, this is where the "space jam" will try to "drop" to :)

I wish you the best of luck in beating these levels as they can be quite challenging, but I have confidence if you have reached this far you can overcome them! :hurrah:

P.S. Quite an impressive stash of boosters you have by the way! 🥳
  • Laurenmlh
    Options
    Thank you both. I've played several more purple jam levels and now understand... Although I miss the "normal" jam. Appreciate all the help!!! Up to 1014... Getting the hang of it. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?