🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

holiday calendar event?

Sweetheart37
Sweetheart37 Posts: 3 Newbie
The new calendar event for December has disappeared, I logged out and back in and that did not work. I dont want to uninstall because I will lose all my lollipops. how do I get the event back?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,784 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Hello @Sweetheart37 Hope you are having a nice day!

I am very sorry to hear that the Holiday Calendar Event has disappeared from your game!!  Can you please tell me when did this happen?  Did you "update" your game before loosing the event?   

Please follow these steps and let us know if that solves the issue > Clear cache and cookies from your device, then quit and restart the game (do not re-install) and play a normal game level.

It is also important to note that this could happen in case you have been playing offline for a while - In this case, make sure to connect to internet while you are performing the steps above and give some time for the packages to download. This should help and bring the event back.

Please post back and let me know how it went, so that we can be of further assistance if needed!  Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,325 Pro Player 👑
    Evening 
    I just completed level 3 of the holiday calendar and didn’t receive any gifts it just said come back tomorrow 
    so very disappointed 😔 
  • rocky69
    rocky69 Posts: 1 Newbie
    My calender event has disappeared 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?