πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Stuck on level 2000

Options
I’m stuck on level 2000 because for I think for level 2000 is not so easy to pass. I have only 23 moves!!!!! 😭😭😭 YouTube have but 30 moves! It’s so very difficult level! I cant pass this level With 23 moves please go back to 30 moves on level 2000

Comments

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @Femke_van_Barneveld Welcome to the CCFS community. Level 2000 is an interesting level. You are correct that the number of moves has been reduced from 30 to 23 moves in the current version of CCFS. In the game play video posted by our expert player Justplaying, only 19 moves were used to complete the level.

I can assure you that it is completely doable to complete the level in less than 23 moves. There is a Beat the Superstar contest going on right now and level 2000 is one of the selected levels. I have played the current version of the level 2000 multiple times this week and can finish it without much problem.Β 

I can share some tips with you to help you to complete the level 2000. As you would notice, the board layout is made up by four numbers 2 0 0 0 and a heart shape. You should not have problem in clearing the 2 board using about 3 - 4 moves, the first 0 board should not post much challenge. The 2nd 0 board is bit tricky. After the initial of lining up the 3 red candies in the top to clear most of the blockers, you will need to quickly clear the blockers between the color bomb and coloring candy in the middle. The key is to remove most of the blockers in the bottom first, then cross the coloring bomb and coloring candy to spread the jelly in one move. The last 0 board is a bit busy but if you can cross the coloring candy with a fish, it should take care of most of the blockers. Repeat the same tactic as necessary until you fill the whole board. Hopefully you still have 3 moves left after you finish the last 0 board. If you do, finishing the heart board is a piece of cake.Β 

Hopefully these tips help you in completing the level. As I mentioned earlier, I am playing this level repeatedly this week for the Beat the Superstar contest. Please fill free to join the contest and post your screen shot when you successfully completing the level and beat the high score. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?