🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Missing santa yeti

brbarhorst
brbarhorst Posts: 2 Newbie
I beat all on the 2nd week of winter levels but never got santa yeti.  One of the days I got dachs the elf pieces instead. Is there any way to still get the santa yeti or am I just out of luck. 

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,784 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @brbarhorst A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Do you remember opening any gift boxes when you beat the special levels last week?  Because, I came to know that if we do not find and open the gift box -- "the Level Reward", we might not have a chance to get the costume!! 

But, please head to this main thread about  "Missed Santa Yeti"  (click on the green fonts) and post below details 👇 👇 

1) your game user ID number  -- this link will help you --->  "Find Game ID Number"
    2) Device you are using
    3) Version you have 

I will close this post now, as I am redirecting you to the main thread!  Along with the details, please post any of your concerns or questions in that discussion thread itself.  To write a comment there, tap on "Type your Comment" box located at the bottom of the page.  

Hope everything works out and you will receive the Santa Yeti. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,784 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @brbarhorst A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Do you remember opening any gift boxes when you beat the special levels last week?  Because, I came to know that if we do not find and open the gift box -- "the Level Reward", we might not have a chance to get the costume!! 

But, please head to this main thread about  "Missed Santa Yeti"  (click on the green fonts) and post below details 👇 👇 

1) your game user ID number  -- this link will help you --->  "Find Game ID Number"
    2) Device you are using
    3) Version you have 

I will close this post now, as I am redirecting you to the main thread!  Along with the details, please post any of your concerns or questions in that discussion thread itself.  To write a comment there, tap on "Type your Comment" box located at the bottom of the page.  

Hope everything works out and you will receive the Santa Yeti. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?